Think about a clothing item that is an. Nba youngboy merch hoodie style and comfort, and the hoodie pops up in your mind!Hoodie, or the hooded sweatshirt, is a garment that is mostly made with a comfortable, thick fabric. The attached hood serves the purpose of covering the neck and head, keeping the wearer protected from cold and rain. At the same time, the comfortable fabric and loose fitting provide an excellent layering option in outfits for every season.The common notion about the hoodie is that most skaters, graffiti artists, and break dancers wear it.
In this blog, you will get to know by wearing a hoodie. It is no longer a staple only meant for casual looks. Whether there is a laid back style cargo pant or a classy blazer in your wardrobe, you can unleash your outfit matching creativity by teaming them with a hoodie. In fact, these unusual outfits with trendy hoodies will get you some genuine praise.Before we hop on to the unique outfit suggestions with hoodies, let’s shed some light on the significance and styles of hoodies in contemporary fashion.
Hoodie: A Must-Have Clothing Essential for Men
Depending upon the color, fabric, and fit of your hoodie, it is a highly versatile item, making it a must have in aIn recent years, owing to the popularity of this stylish essential, brands have started making the best type of hoodies for men in a variety of colors and designs. There are hoodies in dark colors and a leaner fit for a smart casual look, skewing more towards the minimalist style. And there are functional, waterproof hoodies in a loose fitting for layering fall and casual winter outfits. It is not unusual to find hooded sweatshirts in bright hues for those bold and vibrant looks.
There are men out there who like to dress sharp, and there are ones who never want to sacrifice their comfort for fashion. And then, there is a third category of men who know the right way to strike a balance and incorporate comfortable elements in their stylish looks.
History of the Hoodie
Like every other clothing item, nba youngboy merch shirt too, has a history worth mentioning.Back in the 1930s, US sports apparel company “Champion Products” created the first hooded sweatshirts. The shirts with attached hoods were made for the purpose of protecting laborers from the harsh cold weather. Especially those working in big, damp, and draughty warehouses in Upstate New York.
Fast forward many years, hoodies were a staple for skaters and snowboarders. Hooded sweatshirts with logos became a norm for university students. And then, the garment once considered a staple for laid back style, caught attention from ace fashion designers.
Different Styles of Trendy Hoodies for Men
If you are looking forward to adding a classy hoodie to your closet, you can opt from any of these cool hoodies for men.
- Slim fit Sweatshirt Hoodie: Appropriate for outfits in which you can use them as a shirt or ones in which you need to add more layers over the hoodie. For instance, smart casual look in winters.
- Zipped Hoodie: Easy to wear style, perfect for outfits which may require taking off the layers. For instance, travel outfits.
- Oversized Hoodie: Apt for casual weekend looks. You need to pair these with slim fit jeans or joggers, and you are good to go.
- Long Caped Hoodie: A good option for statement styles in the cold months.
- Turtleneck Hoodie: A smart option for a drastic, extraordinary look.
- Sleeveless Hoodie: A perfect option for when you are wearing a hoodie during cardio. The sleeveless hoodie is often the go-to choice of athletic men with a sculpted body.
- Fur Lined Hoodie: A Hoodie that has the fur element will give off a luxurious, glamorous look.
- Waterproof Hoodie: Made with water resistant material like a parachute, these hoodies are very useful and come in handy during the rainy season.
General Guidelines on Choosing and Styling the Hoodie
- Determine your style need for any particular look. You can wear the hoodie as it is with jeans for a simple look, or go for complementing layers for a rich, well dressed appearance.
- Hoodies are available in a variety of fabrics. Cashmere, wool, parachute, or fleece hoodies are common. You must choose the fabric depending on the weather of your location.
- Choose a color that adds versatility to your wardrobe rather than opting for a unique color that limits outfit pairing ability.
- As mentioned earlier, keep two hoodies in your wardrobe. A zipped fitted one for layering the smart casual outfits, and a comfy pullover one for casual looks.
Here are eight outfit ideas using hoodies that will help you achieve a distinguished look: