We have several ways to reset your Canon printer’s ink cart. This post will show you how to reset your Canon ink cartridge.
How do I Factory Reset or Reset a Canon Printer Printer?
Resetting the Canon printer factory can make it as good as new. The printer’s settings will be restored to the original state it came in. You can reset it using the Setup option. canon printer reset tool Next, press it. Next, choose Reset Setting. The user will then need to choose the Reset All option. These options can be selected using the arrow buttons on your Canon printer during the factory reset process.
These have been listed below:
- Select “Setup” on your Canon printer.
- Go to ” Device settings”. This option can be reached by using the arrow buttons on your Canon printer.
- Push the ” OK” button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select ” Reset Setting”.
- Tap ” OK”
- Choose “Reset All”. You can select it using the arrow buttons on your device.
- Push ” Ok” again.
- Next, choose ” Yes”.
- Once more, press the ” OK” button.
Now your Canon printer can be reset or factory reset. It is important to note that to use your device further, you will need to repeat the process of setting it up.
How do I reset my Canon printer to factory settings?
Some people may need help with how to reset the Canon printer back to factory settings. This section explains how to do this. You can follow the procedure by first finding and pressing the Stop button until you hear the alarm ring. Once you have heard the alarm at least 19 more times, you can hit the Start button. Gradually you’ll be able to reset your Canon printer back to factory settings.
- Press the ” Stop” button until a ringing alarm sounds on your device.
- After the alarm rings or flashes 19 times, press the ” start” button.
- The factory settings will be restored to your printer. You will then need to delete its drivers.
- Reinstall the most recent drivers.
How do I reset my Canon PIXMA printer to factory default settings?
Your Canon PIXMA printer may not function as smoothly in certain circumstances. You can then factory reset your device by following the instructions.
- Start your Canon PIXMA Printer.
- Look for ” Device Setting”. This option will be found in the menu. You can choose it by using the arrows.
- Select ” OK” now
- Choose “Resetting”.
- Click ” OK”
- Next, switch off your printer.
- At the same time, press the ” Stop” and ” Energy” buttons.
- Press the ” Power” button. Next, release ” Stop”. Next, double-press ” Stop “
- After 30 seconds, the ” O_” screen will appear. Tap on ” Stop 4 times to continue.
- Next, push the ” power” button two times.
- For your printer to be turned off, you will need to press the ” Power” button once more.
How do I reset my Canon Printer’s ink cartridge?
Canon printers can be reset using the Power button. Some Canon devices may have a Stop, Resume, or Ok button. You can also use this button for this purpose. You can also use this button to reset your Canon ink cartridges. Be sure to consider the model of the printer when choosing the method. Consider whether the method you choose will work with your printer.
Method 1: Use the Power Button to reset Canon Ink Cartridge
The most common method to reset your Canon printer’s ink cartridges is to use the Power button. This method is only possible if your printer is not turned on. Next, press the Power button. Next, push the Power button. The Stop button should be left for a while. After that, press the Power button again. Then, follow these simple steps to reset your device’s ink cartridge.
- Turn off your Canon printer
- With the ” Stop ” button, press the ” Power” button.
- Now, click the ” Stop” button.
- Press the ” Stop”, while simultaneously holding the ” Energy” button. Double-press the ” Stop_” button.
- After 30 seconds, you will see the O text on your screen.
- Now press the ” Stop4″ button four times, and then the button ” Power_” twice.
- Again, press the ” Power” button. The printer will then turn off.
- Remove the USB and power cables from the Canon printer.
- Continue pressing the ” Power” button to access the ink cartridge doors. Connect the cables to your device.
- Close the ink cartridge doors and press the ” power” button.
Method 2: Resetting Canon Ink Cartridge via Chip
The second method will be explained. This chip is used to reset the Canon printer’s ink cartridge. To initiate this process, locate the door to the device and open it. Then, remove the cartridge.
These are the instructions:
- Remove the cartridge from the Canon printer’s ink cartridge door.
- Place the cartridge in the main resetter channel.
- Press the cartridge for a few seconds.
- Once the light is constant, you can release the Canon ink cartridge.
- Now, attach it to your Canon printer.
Note: While using this method, you may encounter a -related problem. If you encounter such a problem, please refer to our Canon Printer Troubleshooting Measures.