When it comes to choosing one costume which never goes out of fashion and is versatile in every form is the “salwar Suit.” It is one of the famous and everyday attire for women which is available in a variety of colors, fabrics and designs. It has created a relationship with the people and a widespread presence in women’s closets. If we take a look among all the variety of women salwar suits. The one that has signified daintiness and femininity since ancient times and still continue in the trend is Bandhani Salwar Suit for women.
Taking back to the times of Indus valley civilization, the evidence of bandhani artwork belongs to that era. The bandhani word originated from the Sanskrit “bandana,” which means to tie. It is one of the famous tie and dye techniques performed on the piece of fabric.
–In the first step, the cloth is plucked into tiny binding with the help of cotton thread.
–In the second step, fabric or parts are dyed in a colorful solution, which comes out with so unique designs and patterns that are finally stitched to form your bandhani salwar suit.
Why Bandhani Salwar Suit is Popular and How it is Unique from Other Salwar Suit?
If we look at the past, bandhani outfits are famous among women and usually worn at festivals and occasions. But because of emerging trend and fantastic blend of western and ethnic wear, it has also started becoming popular among the Millennials. That’s the reason most designers and actresses choose it.
There is a wide variety of bandhani outfits available for men and women in the market and among all the most sold-out costumes is the bandhani salwar suit for women.
Below are Some of the Features that make the Bandhani Salwar Suits so popular.
- Designs- There is an incorporation of designs, patterns, motifs, and colors used in preparing the bandhani salwar suit. Some of the popular designs on the bandhej salwar suits are the dots, plucks, rings and square.
- Handcrafted- Rajasthan and Gujarat is famous for authentic bandhani salwar suit material. Original handmade bandhani salwar suit materials are not easily available everywhere. There are few stores that specialize in selling bandhani costumes and the Kutchi bazaar is the best among all.
- Colors- Some of the traditional colors used as the base in the bandhani salwar suit are red, yellow, blue, and green. Nowadays, artisans also started using grey and black color.
- Pattern- Because of variety of patterns, you will also find gotta and mirror work which helps them make bandhani salwar kameez more embellished.
Top 3 Bandhani Salwar Suit to Buy Right Now.
Here is the Best salwar suit material which you can buy right now in India.
- Original Bandhani Suit Material
Bandhani salwar suit in cotton is the so perfect choice for the summer and humid seasons. The subtle colors on these salwar suit materials are ideal for wearing them regularly and occasionally. The suit material comes with the Bandhani cotton salwar, Kurta & dupatta and you can alter them depending on your body shape.
- Barik Bandhani Suit Material
Give your imagination to shape with the help of this Barik Bandhani Suit material. The Barik Bandhani is famous for its tiny and delicate work, which is handmade.
- Jacquard Bandhani Suit Material
Jacquard fabric is famous for its complex textured pattern on the materials. The fabric is more robust and has durable capabilities.
Where to Buy Bandhani Salwar Suit Material Online in India?
Sadly, if we look, there is not much place to haul the authentic Bandhani salwar suit for women in India. The artwork mainly practised in some regions of the northern part of the country. But very few are doing exceptionally good by selling bandhani salwar suits Online.
Kutchi Bazaar, an e-commerce store is known for selling famous Ethnic wear of Kutch. They deal in a variety of traditional Kutch wear such as Bandhani print, Ajrakh hand block print, batik work, Bujodi weaving work, and shibori work. They have some of the best bandhani suits material you can buy right now by visiting their website Kutchibazaar.com.