McAfee is the best if you need something for the protection and safety of the computer or the device that you are using. It is really very important to keep it all well-protected. The McAfee web and email protection are also one of the added protective layers.
But, as there are so many layers of safety and security that are there in the workings of the McAfee antivirus software program. So, it often becomes a problem for the users to deal with it. McAfee web and email protection is really very useful as a feature but also at the same time one should be knowing very well all related to the use of the feature as only then the user will be able to make the most out of it. So, here we will see some of the important details related to the feature for making it all even easier for the users to understand.
Web and email protection drawer-
If you are stuck in the user interface of the software program. You are not able to find the web and mail protection drawer.
In order to look for it please follow the given steps–
- Double click on the McAfee icon
- Next, open the web and email protection drawer
- After this, click on the “firewall link”
- In the next step please open the security levels
- After this, please click on “Apply”
So, this is how you will be able to find and then also you will be able to turn on the feature, there are also chances that the user may need to get the feature turned off. In order to turn off the feature there is a different process that one should follow.
Turning off McAfee web and email protection drawer–
If you have to turn off the feature, then please follow the given steps-
- Please open the software program user interface
- After this, click on PC security
- Next, please click on the gear icon
- After this, click on “firewall”
- From there you can click on “turn off”
Also, for the efficient use of the McAfee feature, it is necessary for the user to turn on the firewall.
Turn on McAfee web and email protection
In order to turn on the software program firewall please follow, the steps given below-
- Open the Windows taskbar given next to the clock
- After this please double click on the McAfee icon
- Next to the McAfee security center Window, you will have to click on the web and email protection.
- After this, please click on “firewall”
- Turn on the button and click on “done”
So, this is all that you should know in relation to the McAfee web and email protection no piece of information is such that is out of hands for people. Everything that you need to know is properly given here.
Other than this still to make it more informative and easier for the user to understand let us also see what all is there in the web and email protection drawer of McAfee. Reading regarding things included in the feature will make it easy for users to use the feature efficiently.
The McAfee web and email protection drawer includes the following-
Personal Firewall- McAfee’s personal firewall works on protecting the system against hackers, the users can very easily keep their personal information and everything else well protected.
- Anti-Spam– This feature available in the software setup works on stopping junk mail and also phishing attacks from getting into the mailbox of the user.
- Site Advisor– This is the feature that, helps people understand site safety ratings. The users are further able to understand which website is safer to visit all thanks to the site advisor.
As a McAfee user, you go through the guide; everything is here in simple language and easy words. So, everything is really going to be very helpful for the users to read. After reading the guide as it has been written here there are many points and things that would be clear and easy for the user to understand. Also, the users can take help from the team of experts they will provide you with instant and also the accurate solutions for whatever issue you face with the software.