QuickBooks being a renowned accounting application, is preferred by most people. It has some impeccable features that help a user to maintain its crucial data systematically. The company file is one of the main components and can incur innumerable errors. You come across the QuickBooks error 6130 when you are unable to open your company file. The following alert warning message gets displayed on your screen, “Error 6130 0: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and need to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”. This blog entirely focuses on the essential info about the problem. Check it out.
Are you having trouble eliminating the QuickBooks company file error 6130? Don’t stress out! Directly speak to our QuickBooks technical support team and learn some effective solutions to fix the issue through Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
Why Does the Company File Error Message 6130 Arises in QuickBooks?
If you want to know the exact cause of the problem, then it can be that your company file or company files have been damaged, due to which you are unable to open the company file and receive the issue.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 6177
Top Two Processes to Get Rid of the QuickBooks Desktop Error Code 6130
As we know, QuickBooks incurs a plethora of errors while operating it. Thus, QuickBooks Tool Hub is an application designed to rectify some issues that pop up in QuickBooks. The following two troubleshooting methods explain how to use two of the tools to fix the company file error. Check it out-
SOLUTION 1: Make Use of Quick Fix My Program Tool After Installing QuickBooks Tool Hub
- At first, you require to download the current version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Once downloaded, save the file to a convenient location.
- Now, open it to run the file in order to start the installation.
- You are required to follow all the prompted instructions and checkmark the appropriate checkboxes to agree to the terms and conditions.
- After that, to end the process, click on ‘Next’.
- Once done, go to the Tool Hub and hit the ‘Company File Issues’ tab.
- In the tab, choose the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tool and click ‘OK’.
SOLUTION 2: Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub to Use the File Doctor Tool
- If you do not have the Tool Hub application, install it on your Windows.
- To learn the entire procedure of installing it, refer to the previous solution.
- After you complete the installation, run the software and move to the ‘Company File Issues’ menu.
- Next, click on the ‘Run QuickBooks File Doctor’ button and then choose the desired company file from the drop-down option.
- Tap ‘Check your file’ and after that ‘Continue’.
- You must enter your admin password of QB, and in the end, click ‘Select’.
Through this blog, we have tried our best to provide you with the best and most relevant troubleshooting methods to overcome the QuickBooks error 6130 completely. Our experts have tried and tested both solutions mentioned here. If the error still does not disappear, get in touch with one of our experienced professionals via Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 557