Sometimes, while trying to print an important document using your PC, the Brother Printer showing offline issue occurs. Do not panic at this moment because it could be due to the Windows 10 upgrade or an issue with wireless connectivity with the Router. If you want to resolve the issue quickly it is necessary to contact us to resolve the issue immediately.
Why is Brother Printers Show Offline?
If you’ve noticed that with every upgrade of Windows 10, the Brother Printer goes offline. But, Windows 10 or driver upgrade isn’t the sole reason that causes your printer to go to offline status. The most important reason behind the printer of your brother that displays an offline message in Windows 10 is the issue with the connection.
How to Fix Brother Printer Displaying Offline Error
Let’s walk through offline methods to fix the Brother Printers that go offline in Windows 10.
Test Brother Connectivity
Brother Printers can display an offline error message if the printer isn’t correctly linked to your Windows 10 computer, Wi-Fi network, or router. If this happens you must verify all connections following these steps.
- Then restart your printer and wait for about 1-2 minutes until the printer is prepare.
- Verify your printer’s connection (Wireless or USB).
- Imagine that you have connected to a USB cable. Verify that they’re properly and securely plugged in on your printer and computer.
- If you’re using a Wi-Fi or wireless connection, make sure that you have connected to the right network. The LED on the printer’s wireless will appear in Solid-state if you’re connect.
- Run a test print.
Brother Printer Connected to Wi-Fi but not online On Windows 10
Brother Printers can display an offline error message if the printer isn’t properly linked to the Windows 10 computer, Wi-Fi network, or Router. If this happens you must verify all connections using these steps.
- Then, restart your printer and keep it running for about 1-2 minutes until your printer is set
- Make sure you have a printer connected (Wireless or USB).
- If you’re using a USB cable. Make sure that the cable is connect correctly and securely on your printer and computer.
- If you’re connect to a wireless or Wi-Fi connection, make sure that you connect to the right network. The LED on the printer’s wireless will appear in Solid-state if you’re connect.
- Run a test print.
Troubleshooting Brother Printer Not Online in Windows 10
Below are a few suggestions to resolve problems with the Brother Printer offline problem:
- Check you have the Brother Printer turned ON and there aren’t any mistakes on the display.
- Make sure that the Brother printer is connect to your computer in a proper way.
- Check that your Brother Printer is select to be the primary printer within Windows 10 settings.
- Eliminate all print jobs from the print properties tab.
- If you notice a copy of the icon of your Brother printer’s icon on your computer, remove the device from your computer.
After completing the above steps to troubleshoot if you are unable to fix the offline error of your brother printer in Windows 10, dial our toll-free number to remove it immediately.