Basic polished concrete London is often less expensive than installing other flooring options. Also, to be cheaper at the beginning of the installation, there is a significant difference in long-term costs for care and replacement.
Polished Concrete requires minimal care like regular dusting and mopping, also can last for a long time. Since the cost of polished Concrete does not only include its material, the cost can sometimes vary greatly from project to project. So, the following are the factors that depend in which the polished concrete London depends:
- What type of Concrete is used for production?
- How quickly should the polished concrete floor be loaded because urgent service may increase costs?
- What is the floor’s condition before installation, like if it is colored or not?
- Is underground heating also required?
- How much should the area and how many square meters for the polished Concrete be installed?
- Should the floor be sanded?
- How high is the hourly wage of a professional company?
ARE POLISHED CONCRETE LONDON FLOORS COLDER?
Polished Concrete is less cold than the flooring tiles. The other thing is that because Polished Concrete is recognized as a stable and durable construction material, the heat naturally absorbs its heat from the floor than outside, so it tends to be warmer than the tiles in the winter season.
IS POLISHED CONCRETE WATERPROOF?
The polished concrete floor is extremely efficient, strong, and durable, and can withstand pressure from heavy foot traffic on this floor. It is very hard to damage this floor and almost impossible to scratch.
Because it is highly resistant to moisture, polished concrete London is not easily damaged by water and can be an excellent choice in a place where you want waterproof materials. Polished Concrete is the best option in wet areas because they boast a very low level of care.
DOES THE POLISHED CONCRETE FLOOR NEED MAINTENANCE?
Polished concrete are the strong and durable flooring options on the market. So, it requires less adjustment than other flooring options. Your floor will require a combination of daily, weekly, or yearly repairs, but it all depends on the user level of the floor.
Durable, shiny, and beautiful, polished Concrete is often used successfully in kitchens and bathrooms to create a great and modern look. Still, it can also be used in other places like bedrooms, halls, or living rooms for an unusual effect. Concrete flooring also has many benefits, like it is easy to clean, wear, and gives a better look.
HOW CAN YOU KEEP YOUR POLISHED CONCRETE FLOOR NEW & SHINY?
- Dust the floor daily to keep out the dirt particles from the floor. The soil can damage the polished concrete floor’s clarity and lightness.
- Use clean mops to wet clean the concrete floor. Use an automatic floor scrubber fitted with a non-abrasive pad to clean large areas of square images. A cleaning mop can be used on the floor in small areas.
- When scrubbing wet, use a neutral floor cleaner designed to stop dirt particles for easy removal. Using water only leaves a lot of dirt on the floor, eventually changing the surface color.
- Try to clean up stains from the polished concrete floor as quickly as possible so that they do not penetrate to the top.
- Give the cleaner enough time to start disposing of dirt, dust, and other contaminants and freeze particles. If you apply a cleaning agent and clean the surface immediately, the cleaner will clean it efficiently and remove all the dust.
- While cleaning the floor must be sure that there should not be any particles dry on the polished concrete surface. This can be done by cleaning the small areas and ensuring that the whole process is complete before moving on to other areas.
- Try to avoid steam mop on the polished concrete floor areas. And avoid using strong or harsh chemicals on the floor, such as bleach or oils. A microfiber mop is the best for a neutral cleaner.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF POLISHED CONCRETE LONDON IN COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS?
- The beauty of polished Concrete enhances any area space, whether commercial or residential. Polished Concrete gives your floors a clean, shiny, and modern appeal.
- The polished, commercially polished Concrete is strong, durable, and withstands great pressure. It can withstand very harsh conditions, such as forklifts and other heavy objects that it passes through every day, without losing its light.
- Commercial Polished Concrete can be customized in many ways. Concrete inserts can add color to dyes and colors.
- Once the polished concrete floor installation is complete, the properly constructed cooling Concrete is completed for life. There is no need to touch the light regularly with waxes or other treatments.
Because polished concrete London floors do not require investment in preserving other types of flooring such as vinyl and wood, homeowners who invest in polished Concrete can save on long-term care costs.